I would like to share that we have changed some of the qualifications for our grants for the spring. In the past we had not included things like a creative product, a service or an innovative business idea. We are now open to anything that you are pursuing as a creative endeavor as a student here at RIT. We are limited in the number of grants we give out each semester but we will consider all applications. The only application we would not accept is one to attend a conference you are not presenting at.
Our deadline is approaching, I hope to hear from you soon.
Graduate Student Research and Creativity Grants for Spring 2014 Now Being Accepted
Please read all instructions carefully, if your submission is not complete it will not be considered.
WHAT IT IS
- Up to $500
- Receipts must be provided before reimbursement is given
WHAT IS COVERED
- Materials for an art exhibit, creative product, service or scientific procedure
- Travel to a conference, especially where the student is the primary author
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Conference attendance when you are not presenting
WHAT and WHERE TO SUBMIT
- Breakdown of expenses
- Faculty letter of recommendation
- One page explaining the project to the interdisciplinary selection committee
- Submit all three documents in one email to LRRGLA@rit.edu
- All submissions MUST have all three documents or they will not be considered
- Deadline for submission is April 1st 2014
WHEN TO EXPECT FEEDBACK REGARDING THE COMMITTEE'S DECISION
- Up to one month following the submission deadline